Join Our Team
We are currently seeking team mates in the following markets:
Independent Regional Account Manager
Stidis Studios, LLC is a fast growing software development and marketing firm. We are looking for highly talented, enthusiastic Regional Account Managers to join our team.
We are looking for individuals that are actively participating in non-profit organization food festivals who are sales savvy and capable of working independently. Essential to success is the ability to convey the benefits of new technologies to festival managers and other decision makers.
This is an independent position where you will generate new client accounts and provide solutions based consulting to existing clients by promoting and selling Aglia Festival Solutions, a Point of Sale (POS) software system developed solely for food festivals. Compensation is commission based.
Stidis Studios, LLC, is a privately held software development and marketing firm based in Cleveland, Ohio, offering solutions to niche markets. Our technical expertise and focus on providing customer benefits are essential to our growth and customer retention.
Desired Experiences Include:
- Active volunteer at a non-profit organization food festival including the planning phase. Festival Chair, Committee lead, Cashier or count room experience is a strong plus. These experiences will help successful candidate to associate with organization decision makers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in selling to committee leaders of non-profit organizations. Working knowledge of SPIN selling technique or similar highly preferred.
- Existing relationships with leadership (i.e. festival chairs or council members) of several non-profit organizations in the proposed region.
- Contacting sales leads, setting appointments, and closing sales.
- Assessing client marketing needs and tailoring custom solutions to fit those needs.
- Managing client accounts to maintain existing business and to cultivate new opportunities with existing clients.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel desired for report generation.
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work without supervision.
- Ability to service several accounts at once, usually outside of standard office hours.
To apply for this position, please contact us via email at email@example.com